what to see in morocco?
What to see in Morocco?
- Marrakech: bustling souks, historic medina, and iconic landmarks like the Koutoubia Mosque and Jardin Majorelle. Don’t miss the lively atmosphere of Jemaa el-Fnaa square.
- Fes: Explore the medina of Fes, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and visit attractions like the Bou Inania Madrasa and the tanneries. The city is known for its well-preserved medieval architecture.
- Chefchaouen: This is a charming in the Rif Mountains. The narrow streets and blue buildings create a unique and picturesque atmosphere.
- Casablanca: Visit the Hassan II Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world, and explore the modern and cosmopolitan vibes of Casablanca, Morocco’s economic hub.
- Essaouira: A coastal city with a relaxed atmosphere, Essaouira well-preserved medina, a historic port, and a strong artistic community.
- Merzouga and the Sahara Desert: Experience the magic of the Sahara by taking a camel trek into the dunes of Merzouga. Spend a night in a desert camp to witness a breathtaking sunset and starry night.
- Atlas Mountains: Explore the stunning landscapes of the Atlas Mountains, which offer opportunities for hiking, trekking, and visiting traditional Berber villages.
- Ait Benhaddou: A UNESCO World Heritage site, a well-preserved example of traditional Moroccan earthen clay architecture.
- Ouarzazate: home to the Atlas Studios, where many famous movies